My first Peugeot! I picked this up from my buddy Tom when he decided that he wanted to quit mopeds. My goal for this bike is a comfortable daily rider of sorts.
|Engine Part Type
|Engine Part Name
|Engine Part Notes
|1977 Mopeds Racey Peugeot Kit
|50cc kit, has some pretty decent sized ports and a third transfer
|Fuel System Part Type
|Fuel System Part Name
|Fuel System Part Notes
|19mm PHBG AD
|Clamp Style, Right Hand Side Tuning
|Malossi Carbon Fiber
|Exhaust Part Type
|Exhaust Part Name
|Exhaust Part Notes
|Header and silencer Restrictions removed. Chopped off and repositioned baffle.
|Transmission Part Type
|Transmission Part Name
|Transmission Part Notes
|3 balls, 2 star springs
|Doppler ER3 with Clutch Function
|17" x 2.25"
|Modified Puch Seat
|Chopped up and made a bracket for an aftermarket puch bench seat
|Extended Pedal Arm
|Extended the pedal arm so it clears the exhaust
|Wiring completely redone with voltage regulator and killswitch added.
Recent Blog Posts
- Peugeot 103 Rattle Can Paint Job
- Peugeot 103 Belt Part Numbers and Comparison
- How To Derestrict A Peugeot Simonini Circuit Pipe
- 1977mopeds.com Peugeot 50cc Racey Kit Review Part 3
- 1977mopeds.com Peugeot 50cc Racey Kit Review Part 2
- 1977mopeds.com Peugeot 50cc Racey Kit Review Part 1
- Cleaning and Sealing a Moped Gas Tank
- Got My First Peugeot!